The mushroom is rich in nutrients and has many effects. It is a wild mushroom food suitable for many people. The effects and functions of the mushroom are as follows:
1. Lower blood sugar and inhibit cancer cells. Containing ergosterols and effective ingredients for the treatment of diabetes mellitus, it can promote non-specific mitosis, stimulate lymphocytes to turn positive, have a significant effect on lowering blood sugar, and inhibit the growth of human cancer cells.
2. Prevent cancer. Coprinus sp. contains more vitamin B2 and minerals such as zinc and selenium. These substances are used to prevent cancer.
3. Treat diseases. Corydalis has the functions of nourishing blood and moisturizing dryness, invigorating the spleen and stomach, and is often used to treat symptoms such as loss of appetite, chronic diarrhea, and blood under hemorrhoids.
4. Phosphorus supplementation. One of the characteristics of Coccinella is rich in phosphorus, so it is a delicacy for people who need to supplement phosphorus.
5. Improve immunity. Cocklebur is rich in protein, and protein is the most important nutrient for maintaining the immune function of the human body. It is also the main component of white blood cells and antibodies. Therefore, regular consumption of cocklebur can improve the body's immunity.
In addition, modern medicine has discovered that in addition to its curative effect on hemorrhoids, the gallbladder bacteria can also prevent symptoms such as prolonged ejaculation, loss of appetite, and edema.