3 Years Full Warranty 5 Years Warranty (Compressor Only): Labor + Parts
Shipping and installation terms
1. Instructions for additional delivery charges (pay directly to the deliveryman)
Stair Fee (10 steps are one floor) $50 per floor
*If the delivery location cannot arrange a direct truck (5.5 tons), the first 50 meters (flat road) is free, and $55 is charged for every 50 meters (flat road) thereafter;
Some road sections (e.g. ramps) tolls need to be determined on-site by the master
2. Delivery surcharge ($150 in Ma Wan, $150 in Tung Chung, $250 in Discovery Bay), and only for delivery on Friday. No delivery to outlying islands and remote areas
3. The guest needs to ensure that the purchased electrical appliances can be moved in and out of the location requested by the guest. If the door needs to be dismantled, the guest must dismantle it by himself.
4. If there are any delivery problems for all the goods (for example: elevator, house entry or improper placement), the deliveryman will not open the box and take back the goods immediately and have the opportunity to pay for the delivery and return fees. If the box has been opened, it will not be returned/exchanged.
5. If you need to change the delivery address or delivery time, please notify the customer service at least three working days before the original delivery date and time (excluding Sundays and public holidays), otherwise you may be charged extra.
6. No collection of old refrigerators
7. In order to protect customers, please check whether the carton packaging is complete before signing for receipt. The deliveryman will not help to unpack the box. If the deliveryman finds out after leaving, no return/exchange will be made.
8. After unpacking, it is recommended that guests keep the carton for a few days, if there is any problem, it can be exchanged.